Thomson Reuters

www.thomsonreuters.com
  www.thomsonreuters.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Graduate Program London Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2010.

The first round interview was a phone call from one of the recruiters, where basic questions were asked such as why I want to do the business graduate program, people I like to work with, and what I hope to gain from it. They also asked some questions about the company itself, such as what is your opinion of the effect the recent financial crisis had on thomson reuters, and what is a suitable strategy for the near future?
This interview took about 30 minutes.
The second interview was also by phone and this was the last one before going to an assessment center. They asked very detailed question about the company in particular, such as what is my opinion for a new strategy, what are weaknesses and strengths of the company. They also asked in particular what did I learn from my experiences (most valuable experiences). These were the main questions they were asking. This interview took about 1 hour.
I made it to the final round, an assessment center in Switzerland, but I was unable to participate, so I had to withdraw my application.

Interview Questions
  • How has the recent financial crisis affected Thomson Reuters?   View Answer