Thomson Reuters

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Graduate Program London Interview

Business Graduate Program London
City of London, England (UK)

The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2010.

Interview Details – The first round interview was a phone call from one of the recruiters, where basic questions were asked such as why I want to do the business graduate program, people I like to work with, and what I hope to gain from it. They also asked some questions about the company itself, such as what is your opinion of the effect the recent financial crisis had on thomson reuters, and what is a suitable strategy for the near future?
This interview took about 30 minutes.
The second interview was also by phone and this was the last one before going to an assessment center. They asked very detailed question about the company in particular, such as what is my opinion for a new strategy, what are weaknesses and strengths of the company. They also asked in particular what did I learn from my experiences (most valuable experiences). These were the main questions they were asking. This interview took about 1 hour.
I made it to the final round, an assessment center in Switzerland, but I was unable to participate, so I had to withdraw my application.

Interview Question – How has the recent financial crisis affected Thomson Reuters?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Business Graduate Program London interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.