Thomson Reuters

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Programmer Position Interview

Business Programmer Position
City of London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in November 2010.

Interview Details – The company emailed me back rather quickly after I submitted my online application. The first stage was the phone interview.
The interviewer was from HR department who only worked there for a few months. The process lasted for about 45 minutes and it was not a chat at all - she was typing down every word I was saying into her computer system - at times, she asked me to speak slowly for her to record it all down.
It was as if I was reciting into a record system and there was no form of "communication" taking place. She made no effort to ask back questions or take any interest in my content but merely to complete her job as "recording the interviewee's words". She was also in a rush to finish the interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!