Thomson Reuters Correspondent Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview went well. There were a couple of general market questions to test my knowledge of the market, plus questions about my experience. And there was a written test.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing really difficult or unexpected. It was pretty standard   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Correspondent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Contacted bureau chief about the open position and chatted about the main stories for that country going forward. Sent cover letter and resume to bureau chief with a copy to the regional chief. Interview lasted about an hour.

Correspondent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2010.

Interview

Interview Questions

• If you could run a story with only one official (political or financial) who would it be? Why? And if you had one question to ask what would it be?   Answer Question