Thomson Reuters Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer went over the process with me thoroughly and went over two behavioral questions. Sadly, it felt like two at most questions was a bad sign in an interview so I lost hope. Did not like how they did not provide a follow up email indicating I did not move forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had to deal with a displeased customer and how did you deal with him/her?   Answer Question

Thomson Reuters Response

Jul 8, 2015 – Human Resource Partner

Thank you for your time, participation and review of your interview experience. Please keep Thomson Reuters in mind for future roles that may align with your career.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Three interviews. First was a telephone interview with a recruiter. Second was a meeting with the customer service director and one of the lead Reps. Third interview was with the Vice President of the division and the woman I would be working with. They chose to go with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time when you had to act quickly and made the wrong decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN).

Interview

Group of 3 in mass interview. Overall OK.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat hourly rate. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was called by a very courteous HR rep who seemed very impressed with my background and interests. The interview, seemingly, went well. She asked a lot of questions and I was well-prepared with the answers,. Toward the end of the interview I must have made a mistake by asking if a lot of people advance through the company with that job, because she seemed to shut down after this question because she stated she wanted people in this job for the long haul. I would stay away from asking advancement questions in your interview with this company, just talk about the present and the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this section of this company?   1 Answer