Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Eagan, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview Details – Group of 3 in mass interview. Overall OK.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Flat hourly rate. Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was called by a very courteous HR rep who seemed very impressed with my background and interests. The interview, seemingly, went well. She asked a lot of questions and I was well-prepared with the answers,. Toward the end of the interview I must have made a mistake by asking if a lot of people advance through the company with that job, because she seemed to shut down after this question because she stated she wanted people in this job for the long haul. I would stay away from asking advancement questions in your interview with this company, just talk about the present and the job at hand.

Interview Question – What do you know about this section of this company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.