Thomson Reuters

Updated Jul 10, 2014

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Organized and well conducted. The entire process was well organized and the interview was conducted well. The interview was conducted at a time convenient for both. The outcome/results were communicated very quickly and there was no need for any follow up and chasing.

Interview Questions
  • Written Test, apptitude and English skills, knowledge of financial markets were difficult   Answer Question
No room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdynia (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in July 2013.

I applied many times until i received a call. I had an interview with my future boss, around 1 hour interview. Then I had to do one english test, another test of my language skill (It depends on the role that you are applying for), and then economics test.

Interview Questions
    • Interview is quite easy, they need fresh blood because people leave the company very often.   Answer Question
    I couldnt negotiate

Data Analyst Interview

Two rounds of interviews; first a phone screen and a follow-up on-site interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdynia (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

First interview was by phone.
    Second one two days after, with my team leader, who asked the usual corporate questions (who do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.) whose answer I had already googled.
    Then I made a skill test, which was not super easy, and I didn't answer to all, but I guess it was on purpose.
    All went smooth, was called to work soon after that, as the previous employee had left.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were predictable and standard. I then had the opportunity to understand that my manager sucks at hiring, so I wouldn't expect anything different.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate as the base salary is the samefor everyone.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2012.

firstly it was just a formal introduction followed by knowledge test then technical round and finally HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdynia (Poland)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2011.

I heard a lot of negative opinions about Thomson Reuters. I found out about this company from its website.. It was a kind of a hard time to get this job.. Firstly, I got a phone call, it took them like 15 minutes, a few, quick easy questions, which I was able to answer without thinking. Next step was a language skills test, which I get from the staffing agency. I filled it in, got a good mark, so they could recommend me to Thomson Reuters.. Then it took them like 1 month to call me after that, to ask me if I have time to talk to them in english.. I agreed, and had a second quick phone-interview. After that, they invited me to Thomson Reuters main office, where I had a 1-hours numerical, economical and language test. I passed it quite well, can't complain. It always can be better, but it wasn't an end of the 'short' recruitment proccessss... next step was a face-to-face interview with a head of the department they were recruiting to.. The interviewer was nice, asked me a few questions. It was kinda of a discusson, leading to nothing, but still...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gdynia (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2011.

There was initial screening process in the first phone interview, then after another phone interview about the competencies, desires and concluded with a job description and awareness factors; which I think was really opened one and therefore a big plus for recruitment team.

After a intensive 2 weeks training, company requires a test and a target result that you must achieve (minimum).

If you pass, the job is yours!

Interview Questions
    • What are your future plans?   View Answer
    • How do you think that you will integrate in our team? and what values can you bring?   View Answer
    Really open-minded as the possibilities here are quite big ones and the management team never stops you to do or change something unless you are not productive. Otherwise, everything goes smooth when it comes to your needs and companies.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2009.

Phone initerview, then a 1:1 interview and a group interview followed

Interview Questions

Did not want the long hours or commute