Thomson Reuters

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Culver City, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2011.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from Thomson Reuters HR asking if I was still interested in the position. Had a brief interview with HR person. Then had a one-on-one phone interview with the hiring manager for about thirty minutes. Then called in for a four hour interview that consisted of meeting with the hiring manager first, then three other colleagues within the department - all one-on-one interviews. Just about the same questions four times in a row. Felt like a waste of time to me and would have rather had it done in a group setting in an hour. After the interview process, I waited a while and received a call saying that there was a late internal applicant so that was the cause for the delay. Then I finally received the offer on Sunday evening.

Interview Question – For my position, they wanted to know how extensive my Excel knowledge was and give examples of handling Excel and data related issues.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.