Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in October 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviews

Negotiation Details – OK

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through Online portals and got a call within a week from the manager.
it was a screening call confirming my skills and then I was called for face to face interview.
I was interviewed by team of two people, manager and the team lead. We discussed regarding my expertise, my flexibility and my commitments. The test included basic QA related questions and How will I manage a team?

Interview Question – How will you manage a team in which everyone has more experience than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The HR was strict and there was not much of range to negotiate as I was asking for a short term contract.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!