Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Health Care Data Analyst Interview

Health Care Data Analyst
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted via email by corporate recruiter - after agreeing to a 15 minute phone interview the following Monday. The initial phone interview lasted probably not much longer than 5 minutes tops - all questions were straight to the point technical questions about SQL and database building. It was a very short and intense interview and I was expecting to politely turned down and be done with it - to my surprise, I was asked my desired starting salary, told to study up on some finer points and was invited to a face to face interview at the local office during the next week.

At the office, I was given three one hour interviews, one after another after another. The interviewers were all very friendly and the questions weren't difficult, but more personal in nature, why are you interested in the position?, how do you deal with conflict?, etc - absolutely no technical questions as from the phone interview. It was a long process, not terribly difficult, encountering only one question that I struggled with --- I am confident that if I hadn't been exhausted from fighting off a cold, it would be fine.

Notes were taken by each of my interviewers, and I was told that all three interviewers would later hold a conference with my initial corporate recruiter contact and my candidacy would be discussed -- i.e. if I would be a proper fit with company culture, etc. Unfortunately, I was emailed a week later and told I was not hired.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you resolved a conflict with a customer   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Health Care Data Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.