Thomson Reuters Human Resources Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview about a month later. Met with 5 people on the day of the interview. Was interviewed for 2 hours. Received offer one week after interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for 3k more than what was offered--was not successful. Was given 2 days to get back to the recruiter with an answer.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Went quickly and efficiently but was looking at an HR role! Was kept updated as i would have expected...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter acted as the "middle man" for thsis. Worked well

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2011.

Interview

Show your talents, your unique experience,and what you bring to the table

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2011.

Interview

Overall the interview experience was a pleasant one. The recruiter I initially interviewed was very nice and personable. She also provided excellent follow up after the interview in reference to the next step of the process, an in person interview. I did not receive an offer but overall this seems like an excellent company and a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you proactively addressed a business problem   Answer Question