Thomson Reuters Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

See their ad posted every month they seem to be hiring? Phone screen by recruiter, f2f with managers, phone role play. Managers had scripted questions and was told I may be asked to call back for a phone sales role play they emailed me an outline and some products and called me back.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when you,.....sales process questions   Answer Question

Looked like a churn and burn

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

I found the listing on glassdoor and applied through the Thomson Reuters website on a Tuesday morning. I received an email within about an hour requesting a pre-screen phone interview, which we set up for the next day. The phone interview consisted of very typical questions and a summary of the role with one of their Talent Acquisition Specialists. At the end of the phone interview, we scheduled an in-person interview for Friday afternoon. The interview lasted about an hour. It was a behavioral interview with two of the sales managers. Pretty standard questions. Monday morning I received a call that they wanted to set up a second Role Play interview. We set up the interview for Wednesday afternoon and I was given some information about the products and scenarios to study. After the role play, where I carried out a sales call with of the hiring managers, they had me assess myself and we went over any final questions. I received a call the next morning just before 8am letting me know they wanted to make an offer. The process was very quick and easy, although I spent a lot of time preparing for the interview and role play, so it might be more difficult if not properly prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were creative in order to make your quota. What do you like most/least about sales?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Carrollton, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Two interviewers asking about background, why the company, if making phone calls all day is ok

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for position

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2010.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I was offered to do a face to face interview at their offices. It was a series of three hour long interviews with three different managers. There was a lot of questions based on situational reactions. Nothing too difficult to answer but it was a grueling 3 hours going over my resume three different times and asking the same questions three different times.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't get along with a supervisor and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

The career of inside sales does not interest me.