Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Journalist Interview

Journalist

Interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview Details – Interview with questions ranging from financial news to fluffier lifestyle news, test assignment, language test. The financial questions can be quite technical. They threw in a few surprise questions outside the scope of the advertised job to see how I would deal with unforeseen events. Languages are a definite plus. They switched languages mid-interview to see how I coped with that.

Interview Question – How would you interpret a flattening yield curve for X country?   Answer Question

Journalist Interview

Journalist
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed 3 times and given a test which involved writing an article at home and submitting it by a set deadline.

Interview Question – We are not sure that you can fit into our system here. How can you prove that you can?   Answer Question

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!