Thomson Reuters Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2009.

Sequential team interview. I was passed from area to area within my prospective group and was asked different sets of questions pertinent to each area---database, change management, software and product development. I also interviewed with my prospective supervisor and his boss, as well as with the personnel manager. At the end of the sequence, I returned to my boss's office to conclude the interview.

Interview Questions
  • A technical programming question having to do with scaling a large search using a hashed array.   View Answer
I had asked for, as it turned out, somewhat under the going rate, and I was immediately given what I had asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Received message scheduling a Phone interview but never received the call. I called the recruiter back - no answer - so I left a message. Never received a callback.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!