Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Lead Software Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2009.

Interview Details – Sequential team interview. I was passed from area to area within my prospective group and was asked different sets of questions pertinent to each area---database, change management, software and product development. I also interviewed with my prospective supervisor and his boss, as well as with the personnel manager. At the end of the sequence, I returned to my boss's office to conclude the interview.

Interview Question – A technical programming question having to do with scaling a large search using a hashed array.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had asked for, as it turned out, somewhat under the going rate, and I was immediately given what I had asked for.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Lead Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview Details – Received message scheduling a Phone interview but never received the call. I called the recruiter back - no answer - so I left a message. Never received a callback.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!