Thomson Reuters Market Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2009.

it was just one round for me. got selected through college campus. they asked just basics of Investment Banking

negotiation is must for good salary

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2011.

Had a direct interview with the team leader after the HR round for the technical quantitative knowledge of the process and the nature of the work that the team carries.

Interview Questions
    • It was quiet of market updates knowledge round of interview where your technical skill has been observed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2009.

The Test was around checking the Financial knowledge and how Capital Market works with focus on Exchange traded instruments.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gdynia (Poland)
    Anonymous Employee in Gdynia (Poland)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

The interview process took only 1 wk probably because they didn't have many applicants (language requirements + location) or maybe none at all except me. The interview consisted of a conference call with HR and the area managers, mainly on CV experiences and required skills (excel, data entry). The interview was in english but they also tested my french. The day after they offered me the job and gave me a couple of days to decide whether to accept it or not.
    They were all very kind and didn't put any pressure on me. The conference call interview (there were 5 or 6 people asking questions) is a little bit unconfortable, though.

Interview Questions
    • Are you confortable with data entry activities?   View Answer

Salary too low.

Market Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2008.

I interviewed with the Team Leader, a Specialist, and a Manager. They made me an offer next day. The questions ranged from general market knowledge, to Excel and personality.

Interview Questions

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!