Thomson Reuters

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2009.

Interview Details – it was just one round for me. got selected through college campus. they asked just basics of Investment Banking

Negotiation Details – negotiation is must for good salary

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had a direct interview with the team leader after the HR round for the technical quantitative knowledge of the process and the nature of the work that the team carries.

Interview Question – It was quiet of market updates knowledge round of interview where your technical skill has been observed.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2009.

Interview Details – The Test was around checking the Financial knowledge and how Capital Market works with focus on Exchange traded instruments.

Interview Question – Name any five Market Data vendors?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gdynia (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took only 1 wk probably because they didn't have many applicants (language requirements + location) or maybe none at all except me. The interview consisted of a conference call with HR and the area managers, mainly on CV experiences and required skills (excel, data entry). The interview was in english but they also tested my french. The day after they offered me the job and gave me a couple of days to decide whether to accept it or not.
They were all very kind and didn't put any pressure on me. The conference call interview (there were 5 or 6 people asking questions) is a little bit unconfortable, though.

Interview Question – Are you confortable with data entry activities?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Salary too low.

Market Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Team Leader, a Specialist, and a Manager. They made me an offer next day. The questions ranged from general market knowledge, to Excel and personality.

Interview Question – Does Europe have a monetary policy?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Market Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.