Thomson Reuters

Very Easy Interview

Operations Engineer Interview

Operations Engineer
Hauppauge, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in November 2008.

Interview Details – On both occasions I worked for the company the process was very casual and streamlined. They knew what they needed and H/R had a good relationship with management so there was very little time between the interview and my first day of work, Much support was given to me in my first few days and it only took about 36 hours for all my passwords, security badges, access codes, phone and computer to be set up. The pc setup was particularly impressive as not only did I get all the usual Office software but all the copies of the company software (fully configured) for me to do my job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to live/work in America   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple and straightforward.

Operations Engineer Interview

Operations Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring Process was very fast and reliable . Interview part was also too interesting , laid emphasis of Networking Portion.

Interview Question – questions Related to ping , firewall , VPN, CCNA.   Answer Question

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!