Thomson Reuters Operations Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hauppauge, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

On both occasions I worked for the company the process was very casual and streamlined. They knew what they needed and H/R had a good relationship with management so there was very little time between the interview and my first day of work, Much support was given to me in my first few days and it only took about 36 hours for all my passwords, security badges, access codes, phone and computer to be set up. The pc setup was particularly impressive as not only did I get all the usual Office software but all the copies of the company software (fully configured) for me to do my job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to live/work in America   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and straightforward.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring Process was very fast and reliable . Interview part was also too interesting , laid emphasis of Networking Portion.

Interview Questions