Thomson Reuters Operations Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hauppauge, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in November 2008.

On both occasions I worked for the company the process was very casual and streamlined. They knew what they needed and H/R had a good relationship with management so there was very little time between the interview and my first day of work, Much support was given to me in my first few days and it only took about 36 hours for all my passwords, security badges, access codes, phone and computer to be set up. The pc setup was particularly impressive as not only did I get all the usual Office software but all the copies of the company software (fully configured) for me to do my job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to live/work in America   View Answer
Simple and straightforward.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

Hiring Process was very fast and reliable . Interview part was also too interesting , laid emphasis of Networking Portion.

Interview Questions

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!