Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Polling Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Polling Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in July 2011.

I was contacted by the HR of Thomson Reuters for the opening of a Polling Analyst job. It took them around a couple of days to process my CV and arrange for a written IQ/Intelligence test. Although I was not in town, they arranged for the test specifically for me, where I was then located. Then it took them around a week to get back to me for the next round. This was a 1:1 interview, where I was questioned more on the depth of my knowledge of the subject. Finally, I had another round of group interview where I was told more about the job I was getting into and what I should be looking forward to. I was also asked about my expectations from the job and introduced to all the people I would be working with. Finally I was offered a compensation package a couple of days after that.

Interview Questions
  • What are your expectations from this job?   View Answer
  • What would you do if you were in the position of the US Fed Chairman?   View Answer
Yes, the interview process went very smooth, just that it took quite a bit of time to get completed. Also, the people who took my interview were very professional and encouraging. The compensation was up to the market standards.