Thomson Reuters

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

5 interviews, all the way up to Senior management. Useful questions, a variety of managers, project managers and engineers helped with the interviews. 5 interviews, all the way up to Senior management. Useful questions, a variety of managers, project managers and engineers helped with the interviews. 5 interviews, all the way up to Senior management. Useful questions, a variety of managers, project managers and engineers helped with the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle escalated projects that are on the verge of failing and the customers are unhappy?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters.

The interview process was pretty straightforward, initial phone screen followed by a round of in-person interviews. Getting to the in-person interviews took longer than expected as the manager or director was on vacation, but the HR recruiter was great about keeping in contact to let me know I was still being considered. The on-site interviews took a full day - I met with all the managers on the team and then each of the people on the team as well.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected was asked, basically the standard "tell me about a time you faced this situation" kind of questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters.

3 stage process. Final interview was 1 hour presentation which required several days preparation.

Interview Questions
    • Essentially hiring manager asking 'how would you do my job differently?' although not quite framed as directly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Thomson Reuters in October 2012.

First applied through the company website and got a reply stating that my salary expectations were too high for the role. However a few weeks later the hiring manager called me to arrange for an interview.
    Attended the interview and, although I wanted the job, I found it unsettling that I was being interviewed by my future manager and one of my future reports ant the same time.

Interview Questions
    • (from my potentially future report): how much of a disciplinarian are you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in September 2010.

Telephone interview followed by half day of interviews including one with line manager, one case study and one presentation

Interview Questions
    • Case study: Was given an example project that required scoping and a pretend RFP preparation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in June 2010.

They were very efficient. They contact me through the recruiter and asked me for a phone interview. They called me promptly on the scheduled day. Each interview took approximately 1 hour each.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths   Answer Question
    • How do you handle expressing new ideas to other managers that are located in other countries?   Answer Question

I moved back to the U.S.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in November 2008.

Initial interview with a director, then second technical interview