Thomson Reuters Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2014
4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

First there is a phone interview that asks basic questions like why do you want to work here. Then if you pass that move onto the in person interview.Thomson Reuters uses the STAR interview method. Situation,task, Action, Result which I did ok with until the last question that was totally out of left field and I bombed it. Now I can't remember what the question was. The company moves really fast, I applied and interviewed within a week

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in October 2012.

Went through 5 interviews over 2 sessions. Questions mostly about experience and sales performance.

no negotiation

Sales Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2013.

Applied online, got a phone call around two weeks later for telephone interview appointment. The interviewer was very friendly and gave feedback after telephone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Provide a situation where you successfully persuaded someone.   Answer Question
    • How much do you know about the products of Thomson Reuters?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in July 2011.

Took long to get an answer on my application, but then I got a call to meet.
    Interview was done with the department head and HR could not attend as of time constraints. interview took a good hour. Usual questions like "please explain your career so far", "why do you want the job" etc.
    At the end a quick role play on how you would start the selling process for a specific proiduct.

Interview Questions
    very quick. got an offer, asked for a few changes and done.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!