Thomson Reuters Sales Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

First there is a phone interview that asks basic questions like why do you want to work here. Then if you pass that move onto the in person interview.Thomson Reuters uses the STAR interview method. Situation,task, Action, Result which I did ok with until the last question that was totally out of left field and I bombed it. Now I can't remember what the question was. The company moves really fast, I applied and interviewed within a week

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call around two weeks later for telephone interview appointment. The interviewer was very friendly and gave feedback after telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• Provide a situation where you successfully persuaded someone.   Answer Question
    • How much do you know about the products of Thomson Reuters?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Went through 5 interviews over 2 sessions. Questions mostly about experience and sales performance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

Took long to get an answer on my application, but then I got a call to meet.
    Interview was done with the department head and HR could not attend as of time constraints. interview took a good hour. Usual questions like "please explain your career so far", "why do you want the job" etc.
    At the end a quick role play on how you would start the selling process for a specific proiduct.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very quick. got an offer, asked for a few changes and done.