Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Creve Coeur, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Creve Coeur, MO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2011.

I group interview with all the team leads. I brought in documentation and a portfolio of work to show them, but that was not required. Then I had a skills test. A week later, 2nd interview with manager.

Interview Questions
  • You've done a lot of contract work, why should I hire you? I suspect you do not have what it takes to make it here.   View Answer
  • This job does not pay as much as a contracting gig. Why would you take something that pays lower?   View Answer
Yes, I told them the range I would accept, they matched it.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2007.

I was initially contacted over the phoen by a recreuiter with a bunch of screening questions, who also ended up scheduling follow up interviews for a 1:1 with peers and then a 1:1 with the hiring manager.
    The culture here generally indicates that they treat internal candidates with preference over hiring an outsider. The 1:1 interviews with the peers was to assess fit and suitability since this position involves a large amount of cross departmental interfacing. teh 1:1: with the hiring manager was a more technical where they discussed past experiance and specific skills.

Interview Questions
    • Example of experience with an aggressive team memebr and how I dealt with them   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

Interview consisted of initial phone interview, face-to-face going over my CV and secondary face-to-face with hiring mangers manager.