Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in October 2013.

Interview process was very smooth with HR in scheduling time for interviews. I had three initial interviews with the hiring manager, another manager in the department, and the department vice president. I then had three additional follow-up interviews with two marketing managers and a senior vice president of the department.

The delayed response for feedback/follow-up and an offer was a little frustrating. However, overall, I would rate the experience as very positive.

Interview Questions
  • How will you be able to transition from an accounting background to finance and communicate with business partners.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2012.

The recruiter I worked with did a very good job recommending jobs for me. Initially I only applied for one, but ended up interviewing for 4 different ones. I had plenty of options and liked that they were working to help me. I did end up coming in here 4 different times- which was a hassle, but well worth it.

Interview Questions
    • What is your 3 year plan? (I wasn't sure how to answer that...there is little someone can do at a new company in 3 years other than learn the business and build your network)   View Answer
    They offered me my salary, I tried to negotiate and they said no- take it or leave it. Maybe they decide up front to offer as much as possible, but I was a bit taken back by the fact that they wouldn't negotiate. I always thought that was general practice.