Thomson Reuters Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Creve Coeur, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Creve Coeur, MO

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Standard interview spoke with recruiter first then I person with hiring mgr. came back for second interview was given an offer after that. To my ever lasting regret I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in September 2011.

This was a 2 process interview:
    First I had to interview with IBM who had the contract with the client for IT support.
    I interviewed with the IBM Managing Director for this account - lasted about 20-30 minutes.
    IBM liked me and submitted my resume to their client with their recommendation.

The client Operation Project Manager called me and within the first 10 minutes I knew I would not get the job.
    The Job description stated they were looking for a network engineer for trouble shooting and support for building out a new Data Center.

Every question the Operation Project Manager asked had to do with specific configurations of Firewalls.
    As in the exact CLI for what he asked.

The Operation Project Manager had his own agenda on what he wanted, nothing to do with the position that was described.

Interview Questions
    • The exact command on how to configure a device function.   View Answer