Thomson Reuters

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Quincy, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Quincy, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in September 2014.

Process was rapid by comparison to other experiences, 6 weeks total. Telephone Screen / Telephone Interview with Hiring Manager / In Person interview with Hiring Manager + Management / Final In Person interview with Sr. Management team.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected questions. Thorough investigation of professional experiences and skill set.   Answer Question
Expect the salary question in the phone screen. Expect offer to be within the guidance provided at the phone screen.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in July 2014.

One phone interview with recruiter and one phone interview with hiring manager. I felt both phone interviews went well. Nothing difficult. Talked mostly about my experiences. Both recruiter and interviewer were pleasant and friendly. I felt I was an exact match for the role considering I fulfilled all the job requirements and qualifications, so I was extremely disappointed when the next day I got the generic "I regret to inform you..." email. It would have been courteous of the recruiter to call or email me directly to provide me with some feedback. Not sure what to think went wrong here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in August 2009.

I found that the interview scheduling was a bit haphazard. I was called in for a face to face, then had a phone interview, and then called back in for another interview - which was to be my second to last. But before my last interview I was asked to come in for one more. Ultimately after I finished my last interview I met with another hiring manager for a completely different job and since that requirement was more urgent than the job I was originally interviewing for - I was gently but surely told that the company's preference would be to fulfill the second role. All the people I interviewed with very obviously very busy - but still very approachable, answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. The interviews were really conversations where after reviewing my qualifications the focus was on discussing the job at hand, the expectations/responsibilities and fit.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate but not for much more. I was offered the minimum I had stated in my resume and when I asked for the higher end was offered 25% of the difference.

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2010.

spoke with several members of the team I would be working with

Interview Questions
    • shown several screenshots and asked to give ways to improve upon them   View Answer
    Compensation was a fixed rate