Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters
- Software Engineer (55)
- Senior Software Engineer (32)
- Intern (25)
- Research Analyst (25)
- Business Analyst (16)
- Data Analyst (10)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Reference Attorney (9)
- Project Manager (9)
- Analyst (8)
- Content Analyst (8)
- Product Manager (7)
- Market Analyst (7)
- Software Developer (7)
- Account Manager (6)
- Sales Representative (6)
- Senior Analyst (5)
- QA Analyst (5)
- Consultant (5)
- Trainee Content Analyst (5)
- Business Graduate Program (5)
- Client Specialist Associate (4)
- Technical Lead (4)
- Technical Support Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Marketing (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Client Specialist (4)
Senior Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Thomson Reuters.
Pretty standard questions. You may need to come in multiple times to meet with various interviewers. The process took 2 months from start to finish. You will interview with HR, and at least 3 levels of management, including your potential manager. The questions come from an HR-approved checklist. Standard situation-based questions.
- Thomson Reuters, Legal Tech, uses an agile framework for software development. Be prepared to discuss applicable agile experience. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters
Senior Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in March 2014.
The interview process was strong, met with people on the team, met with Sr management and got to spend time asking lots of questions and determining where I would be best utilized
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years 1 Answer
Senior Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Thomson Reuters.
I met with program manager and VP of IT. Since I knew one of them, it was a fairly easy interview process. They knew my work and how I am so it was kind of a breeze. I had only one interview and I recieved the job offer two weeks later.
- What was the most challenging thing about your present job and how did you handle it. Answer Question
Yes I was able to negotiate my salary to a higher amount.