Thomson Reuters Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

First round is a phone interview, not very hard. Some behavior questions and some knowledge about real estate analysis;
Second round is two 30mins back to back interview with directors. They are nice.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in April 2012.

Some behavior question, ask my technical background. Very strange question: What customer service mean to you?

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Not too bad. 1st round interview on campus and 2nd round out where they are. Mostly behavioral questions (strengths, weaknesses, how would you react) and incredibly nice. If they ask why you want to work for Thomson, really focus on talking about how current their company is and how it is nice to be working for a company that is up to date.

Interview Questions
    • Biggest Weakness-but literally all questions were easy   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2010.

They called me up and asked me a bit about myself, why i wanted to work for reuters and what fields i am interested in. They then asked me about my past experience with conducting marketing research. Lastly, they asked me if i was available to work part time as well and whetehr I can work in Hong KOng.

Interview Questions

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!