Thomson Reuters Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Some behavior question, ask my technical background. Very strange question: What customer service mean to you?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

First round is a phone interview, not very hard. Some behavior questions and some knowledge about real estate analysis;
    Second round is two 30mins back to back interview with directors. They are nice.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

Not too bad. 1st round interview on campus and 2nd round out where they are. Mostly behavioral questions (strengths, weaknesses, how would you react) and incredibly nice. If they ask why you want to work for Thomson, really focus on talking about how current their company is and how it is nice to be working for a company that is up to date.

Interview Questions

• Biggest Weakness-but literally all questions were easy   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2010.

Interview

They called me up and asked me a bit about myself, why i wanted to work for reuters and what fields i am interested in. They then asked me about my past experience with conducting marketing research. Lastly, they asked me if i was available to work part time as well and whetehr I can work in Hong KOng.