Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Consultant Interview

Tax Consultant
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process really wasn't bad at all. I had applied online and about a month later a recruiter contacted me. He explained a little bit about the position and scheduled for an interview. The interview wasn't very difficult. They wanted me to walk through my resume and pretty much just described the position in depth. I interview with the hiring manager for the area and then with the regional boss. Unfortunately I didn't get the position but felt it went well and got good feedback from the recruiter.

Interview Question – What do you know about Thomson Reuters?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Tax Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone interview on the phone with the recruiter which went really well. He asked me about my previous job positions and told me more about the company and position I applied for. I was granted an in-person interview the next week.

During my in-person interview I met with two team leaders. They told me more about the position and culture of the company. At the end I was told that I was a top candidate and they will get back to me.

I sent a Thank You card but never received a response. I emailed the recruiter the following week and he told me the position was filled.

Interview Question – Considering your background, why are you a great fit for this company?   Answer Question

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!