Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Support Interview

Tax Support
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in December 2009.

Interview Details – Had my first phone interview, where the interviewer asked me behavioral questions relating to my experience with customer service. Two weeks later I was notified I was selected for a second round where I would be interviewed by 3 employees. They also focused mainly on the behavioral aspects and how I dealt with previous issues with customers and so forth.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you faced a problem working in a team environment.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Tax Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.