Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting)
Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Interview Questions & Reviews in Carrollton, TX
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Implementation Specialist (1)
- Inside Account Manager (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- User Experience (1)
- Marketing Writer (1)
- Technical Support Representative (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Applications Security Architect (1)
- Business/Technology Intern Or Product Support Representative (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
Very Easy Interview
Business Systems Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting).
Interview Details – Unique hiring experience as I was part of an experimental group that was disbanded after 30 days. I responded to an add on careerbuilder.com. I don't think the ad accurately represented the position. Came in to interview in a large foyer with several other candidates. Each candidate met with 2 managers for a 15 minute conversation. Received an offer call 3 weeks later.
Interview Question – Honestly, there very little business or experience type questions. Once the interviewer discovered we had something in common, he just wanted to chat. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There was no negatiation phase.