Thomson Reuters Team Lead Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Eagan, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

had two phone interviews with HR/Recruiter, one team interview, 4 one on one with various leadership members

Negotiation

asked for more time off and got extra week of vacation

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially got call from the consultants and fixed the Phone interview on Sunday which didn't happened, then next week got a call for direct interview in Bangalore Office, was there on time and there were couple of competitors for me. Though I had appointment for 11:30AM, I was interviewed at 12:30PM. I was offered coffee and then I was taken into a conference room. I was asked to introduce myself then asked about my current responsibilities. Then asked why I'm searching for a new job. Finally some technical questions, during which I was allowed to demonstrate what I had developed in the laptop and few questions on that product. Finally, about the salary part and my willingness to negotiate further if I clear the second round of interview over the phone with US staff (which Im still waiting for to happen by tomorrow)

Interview Questions

• Why am I changing the job when current company is doing well?   1 Answer
    • If everything goes well will you be ready for different position (lesser grade)   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Thomson Reuters in May 2010.

Interview

Interview questions were plentiful... many behavioral, opinion and competency questions such as: What would you do in this situation? and What are your strengths and weaknesses? Can you give me a specific example of how you did that? and What were the steps you followed to accomplish that task? Can you give me a specific example of your leadership skills? or Explain a way in which you sought a creative solution to a problem.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a specific example of how you did that? and What were the steps you followed to accomplish that task?   Answer Question