Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist
Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in March 2012.

Interview Details – during the phone interview, I've been asked to explain how well I understand about the position I applied, and how I can handle the stress. Also asked me the understanding of working procedure, such as in what situation I should escalate the issues to management. Interveiw went smoothly and frendly, but for some question interviewer requested specific and detailed answer. For whole interveiw time ran about an hour. About a week later, I've got job offer through HR rep in the company.

Interview Question – How can you manage difficutlies and can you tell us with your past experiences?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – quite tough, but still came back to me with better offer onceI rejected.

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Thomson Reuters in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewers were polite and considerate. You didn't feel like you're begging them for a job. Updates you on the process within reasonable time. The in-house recruiter also offered to help in future interest in the company when they turned me down. I feel like I would have liked the culture within this company.

Interview Question – Nothing was really unexpected in this interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!