Thomson Reuters Technical Specialist Interview Questions

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2012.

Interview

during the phone interview, I've been asked to explain how well I understand about the position I applied, and how I can handle the stress. Also asked me the understanding of working procedure, such as in what situation I should escalate the issues to management. Interveiw went smoothly and frendly, but for some question interviewer requested specific and detailed answer. For whole interveiw time ran about an hour. About a week later, I've got job offer through HR rep in the company.

Interview Questions

• How can you manage difficutlies and can you tell us with your past experiences?   Answer Question

Negotiation

quite tough, but still came back to me with better offer onceI rejected.

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewers were polite and considerate. You didn't feel like you're begging them for a job. Updates you on the process within reasonable time. The in-house recruiter also offered to help in future interest in the company when they turned me down. I feel like I would have liked the culture within this company.

Interview Questions