Thomson West Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Reference Staff Attorney II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Thomson West in February 2011.

Interview lasted about 1.5 hours: meet with two managers and was asked prepared answers; shadowed another attorney while she fielded calls; and interviewed with Director.

Interview Questions
    • What policy of a previous employer's did you not like?   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Thomson West in October 2010.

I was contacted by an HR representative to set up an interview time. At the interview I met with two managers for about 40 minutes and then had to do a mock phone call. The people were very nice and I was able to ask questions and shadow another employee for about 20 minutes, getting a better feel for what they do on a day to day basis. I didn't end up getting the job, but overall it was a good experience. No outlandish or particularly difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a specific instance in which you had to use your negotiation skills to figure out a problem for a client.   Answer Question
    • What would you say is a weakness of your last boss and why?   Answer Question