Thomsons Online Benefits Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2014
Updated Jun 5, 2014
5 interviews

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Thomsons Online Benefits in November 2013.

I was signed up by Victoria Wall Associated who found the role for me, I then received a telephone interview which was followed by a face-to-face interview with the current co-ordinator and my line manager before the final stage which was an interview with our CEO and the people's director. The interviews were a good length (15-20 mins) and everyone was really friendly.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember there being any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question
    I was able to propose my salary, which they increased.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Thomsons Online Benefits.

The hiring process was relatively good. However, even though it was mentioned that I was one of the strongest candidate there was no offer at the end and no substantial reason was given.

Confidential Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Thomsons Online Benefits in August 2013.

Unprofessional, rigid and very very slow recruitment. 4-5 interviews spanning over 2 months at the rate they were going. Not worth the hassle.
    The first interview went very fine, then at the beginning of the next week, I was asked what my availability was the current week, I answered and gave a couple of available days. I never got a reply that week. Why would they even ask of my availability that week if they didn't even bother to reply ?!?
    Then the strangest thing happened, at the middle of the next week they asked if i'm available ONE week AFTER (2 weeks later than it should have been according to their "availability that week" query); only to be emailed that day, a mere 3 hours before the interview, that they will have to cancel it, no explanation, just like that out of the blue, telling me that they'd come back with some further news later that day. They failed to keep that commitment too. What if I didn't check my email 3 hours before the interview ? I never got a phone from them ... You get the big picture ...

Account Manager Interview

4 interviews, 1 telephone, 3 face to face. Finished with a meeting with the owner and an office tour

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in this company in 10 years?   View Answer
    Simple

Business Development Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Thomsons Online Benefits.

Short initial phone interview to make sure I'm aware that the job entails mostly cold calling. Second interview is mostly going over your CV, finding out what would make you good at sales. Are you tough enough to handle the sales process? The third interview is a 4 hour assessment on your overall abilities. Make sure you know a lot about the company/industry.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomsons Online Benefits

Worked for Thomsons Online Benefits? Contribute to the Community!