Thor Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thor Group

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thor Group (Manhattan Beach, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Had a number of conversations with the President and other Senior Employees. Conversations were very comprehensive covering both past work experiences as well as Thor's company ideology. Employees seem very content, the majority of the office environment has been around for a while (5+years). Compensation favors those whoa re truly wiling to put in the extra effort.

Interview Questions

• How does your work ethic conform to Thor's company ideology?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Annon Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thor Group (Manhattan Beach, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I got the interview right away. Went back three times. One of the three I sat in a meeting that lasted almost 3 hours and never got paid for it.

Interview Questions

• What would your last employer say is your weakest point?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I signed a bunch of paperwork the next day, and I started working that very next day.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan Beach, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thor Group (Manhattan Beach, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. Interview with GM (lasted 2 hours) then interview with President on a weekend (lasted 3 hours). Presentation to GM and Pres along with 2 other associates. 2 days after presentation, GM offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• would you be willing to take on a management position?   Answer Question

During the time of the job offer, GM informed me of several additional responsibilities that were not on the original job description. Initial offer was less than have the industry average. I tried negotiating for a higher salary but the GM said that the company could not meet even 20% less than industry average. I felt that if I worked at Thor, I did not want to think of better opportunities out there, especially those that pay the industry average. Because they could not pay the industry average for the position, I declined.