Thornton Tomasetti Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.0

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Thornton Tomasetti (New York, NY).

Interview

Very prolonged process, took about 3-4 months total. Felt kind of haphazard.

Negotiation

I negotiated a set amount for relocation.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thornton Tomasetti (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying and being contacted for an interview the process was very quick. I went on a first interview with a group of 3 employees. This was mostly an informational interview and I wad then introduced to a junior engineer who toured me around the office. I was called back for a second interview about one month later. This interview wad more technical an u spoke with 3 employees again. The whole process went very smoothly. The second time I was at the office I filled out an application. I heard back about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe yourself as theoretical or analytical and why.   Answer Question