Thornton Tomasetti

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thornton Tomasetti

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Thornton Tomasetti.

Very prolonged process, took about 3-4 months total. Felt kind of haphazard.

I negotiated a set amount for relocation.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Thornton Tomasetti in April 2011.

After applying and being contacted for an interview the process was very quick. I went on a first interview with a group of 3 employees. This was mostly an informational interview and I wad then introduced to a junior engineer who toured me around the office. I was called back for a second interview about one month later. This interview wad more technical an u spoke with 3 employees again. The whole process went very smoothly. The second time I was at the office I filled out an application. I heard back about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Would you describe yourself as theoretical or analytical and why.   Answer Question