Thornton Tomasetti Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thornton Tomasetti

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thornton Tomasetti (New York, NY).

Interview

Very prolonged process, took about 3-4 months total. Felt kind of haphazard.

Negotiation

I negotiated a set amount for relocation.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thornton Tomasetti (Newark, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

1/2 day process, interviewed with Principal, Vice President, a few Associates, shown around the office, group interview in the conference room, went over past work experience. Pretty typical questions, clearly no defined interview process by HR. Heard back within a week, and expected to make a decision within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thornton Tomasetti (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying and being contacted for an interview the process was very quick. I went on a first interview with a group of 3 employees. This was mostly an informational interview and I wad then introduced to a junior engineer who toured me around the office. I was called back for a second interview about one month later. This interview wad more technical an u spoke with 3 employees again. The whole process went very smoothly. The second time I was at the office I filled out an application. I heard back about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe yourself as theoretical or analytical and why.   Answer Question