Thorntons (Kentucky)

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Naperville, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thorntons (Kentucky).

Interview Details – I did an online application and received a call within 2 days. I did a phone interview. Was called back to do a face to face interview which went very well. Basic questions about my previous work history and behavior based questions. I then got a call back to interview with the District Manager. Guy was very laid back and made the interview comfortable. The interview went so well that I got a call within 30 minutes after I left the interview to schedule a final interview with their Regional Manager. That interview went just as great. Everyone is very down to earth and laid back. Two days later I received a job offer.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult. Pretty much behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with my first offer so no need to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Nashville, TN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Thorntons (Kentucky) in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an interview request. Went in and talked with the general manager about the position. Asked a few questions about customer service. Was sent on a 2nd interview with another general manager and watched couple of videos about the company. Waited bout 4 days for he exults of e background check and started about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Thorntons (Kentucky) in December 2008.

Interview Details – You interview with the general manager then the regional manager

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating unless you have experience

Worked for Thorntons (Kentucky)? Contribute to the Community!