Thought Equity Content Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thought Equity

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thought Equity in October 2012.

Originally applied online through the company website. Roughly a week later I was called by a senior account manager. The initial call served as a brief phone interviewed but lasted less than 10 min as she felt I was qualified for an in-person interview.

The following week I came in for the more formal interview and met with the senior account manager. She asked me a series of questions and our time lasted about 30 minutes. She was really impressed by knowledge of the company to the point where she brought in the director of sales to meet me. We spoke again for about a 30 minutes, commented on my insight of the company, asked who else I was interviewing with, and when what was my personal time line/desire to start working.

Within their promised time line I was informed two weeks later that I didn't receive the position despite (in her words) being so knowledgable about T3Media and possessing a drive to succeed. After both team members had commented on how good of a potential fit I would had been they cited I did not meet their undefined "specific criteria."

Never in my entire professional career was I so far off as reading how well an interview went. I really wish I could have had a third-party person in there with me to see their body language, expressions, to my responses to validate I wasn't imagining the positive aspects.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a sales position with us coming from a different (sales) background?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Thought Equity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thought Equity in August 2009.

The interview process was quick and easy. There was an initial phone interview and then I was asked to come in to the office for in person interviews. I met with three execs and two team members, it lasted about 2 hours and I received an offer a few days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Thought Equity in September 2009.

Found the job posting on LinkedIn and applied through the LinkedIn serivce. I got a call for the job poster, and he said that he'd like to set up an interview for the next time I was going to be in Denver. I called him once I'd scheduled a trip out to Denver, and we scheduled the meeting. I came in, met first with him, then 2 folks from the team on which I'd be working, and then my future other boss. Within a week I'd been made an offer which I at first verbally, then formally, accepted.

Interview Questions

Worked for Thought Equity? Contribute to the Community!