Thoughtcorp Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Senior Development Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Thoughtcorp in August 2010.

Interview was a 3 step process: meeting with the developers - technical interview. meeting with higher management. HR interview.

Interview Questions

HR is disorganized and poorly managed. CEO is phony and vindictive. Not a good place to work. Stay away from these guys.

Senior Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Thoughtcorp in February 2011.

Very nice people unfortunately extremely disorganized.

Interview Questions

The company made me a verbal offer but forgot to send a soft copy of the offer. I had another offer from a different employer but chose to decline that one in favour of Thoughtcorp. After waiting a week I decided to let them know that after reaching a deadline with the offer (2 days after making a verbal offer) I would consider myself free to pursue other opportunities. They quickly sent me a job offer with apologies. The job offer did not reflect the negotiated terms of employment. Afterwards, the negotiations dragged for 2.5 weeks after which they agreed to correct the job offer. And after that there was silence for another week at which point I decided to focus on other opportunities. It's just one of the signs of a disorganized business that can't even keep their word on employment offers. Strange. Very nice people, but strange business etiquette.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thoughtcorp

Worked for Thoughtcorp? Contribute to the Community!