ThredUP Warehouse Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ThredUP (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Contacted through email for an in person interview and a walk through. The location was in a decent size warehouse and I was promptly greeted by one of the employees. I was thrown off because I wore a nice suit and I expected a sit down interview. The individual interviewing me told me I would probably start sometime that week and the days off can be coordinated. I didn't fill out any applications which made me scratch my head and I left my resume and references for them to look over. Felt good about the interview but two days later got rejected. Not sure what was the reason, however now that I have been through a start-up interview, I am prepared next time. Looks like they were looking for a specific type of person and not some guy who looked like a corporate job hunter.

Interview Questions