Three Deep Marketing

www.threedeepmarketing.com
  www.threedeepmarketing.com

Three Deep Marketing Senior Client Services and Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Three Deep Marketing

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Client Services and Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Three Deep Marketing in February 2012.

The process consists of meeting with a Client Services Director, several of the Partners, and one of the partner's step-son, however I did not know that relationship at the time. These meetings are one-on-one and don't allow for many questions to be asked. During the interviews with each member of their management team I felt rushed to move along to the next miniature interview, nor were all the people I wanted to meet with available.

Interview Questions
  • What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?   View Answers (2)
I was asking for 100k they countered with 80k and with pressure from my wife because of our child on the way I accepted. Had time been a luxury I was afforded I would have held out, and told them their counter offer was much too low.