Three Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

questions then video interview then in store interview. questions were just a personality based kinda thing, video interview was 5 questions which i can't remember now sorry but 1:1 interview was just like general chat with a few prompts from the manager

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Really good energetic interview, had a lot to share with us in regards to three and it's future plans. Jo Budden very great lady very please on how she dealt with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would I motivate my team in branch   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Three in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. Standard application with a few scenario questions. Received a phone call around 3 weeks later saying they would like to organise a telephone interview. Telephone interview was mainly competency questions about your experience etc. The interviewer basically told me I had passed at the end but said I would know for definite in a few days. Got back in touch with me and organised a store interview with the manager of the store I was applying for. This interview lasted around 45 minutes, mainly competency questions again but In more detail than the telephone interview. Then at the I had to kind of sell an app to the manager, an app you use on your phone. I chose instagram. Once the interview finished I received a phone call 6 days later saying I had got the job. And I started straight away on the Monday!

Interview Questions

• questions about your experience really. competency questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First you have the phone interview, pretty straight forward questions not too difficult, if you are successful they do a credit check first before getting back to you with an interview date. In this instance i got asked to come in for a group assessment morning, was a pretty relaxed couple of hours really enjoyable. You introduce yourself and then do a group task followed by individual interviews with the store managers. Overall a good positive day.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scunthorpe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Scunthorpe, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online on a Tuesday after an Indeed.com advert, got a phone call the next day on the wednesday saying my CV was shortlisted and to organize a telephone interview. I had the interview at 12.30 the same day and the lady on the phone said she would be happy to take me to the next part of the process which was a one on one interview with the store manager. She said they had to carry out a Credit check and this would talk a few days so she organized my interview for the Monday. The interview was relaxed and easy to talk which was nice. The manager took a photocopy of my passport and told me If I was successful to be available Monday! (So this sounded good!) He also said I would find out by Wednesday if I has got the job or not. I waited with my phone in hand on the wednesday but still no call, so I assumed I wasn't successful. But on Thursday morning I got a call asking about my experience and she then went on to tell me I had the job and I start on Monday! Very good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a sale?   1 Answer
    • how do you know when you have delivered good customer service?   1 Answer
    • good points and bad points   2 Answers
    • how would your friends describe you   1 Answer
    • tell me about a time....   Answer Question
    • What do you know about 3   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, but well over minimum wage and great bonuses!

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call a week after applying to book a telephone interview. After the telephone interview they said the would call if I was shortlistened. after two weeks they called me back for a face to face interview. Group interview very easy going very fun and no need to be nervous at all!! They said we would know if we were successful in a week but 2 days after I got a call saying I got the job and I'm starting in a couple of weeks!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Leeds, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Informal chat based on CV, followed by some scenario and competency based questions. Prior to this I had to do a video interview in which similar competency questions were asked and given a 1 minute time limit to speak.

Interview Questions

• Asked about teamwork and whether I can demonstrate any examples of teamwork and working to targets.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied online on three website first i did the online assessment then telephonic interview and then they calld me for a group and individual interview. The process almost took 4-5 weeks. There were about six managers who were conducting these activities they all shared their experiences in three. All were very friendly and sharing jokes just to make us feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• compentency questions what do you know about three? Brand Group assessment: They give you a scenario where they ask you to give presentation with your group. All in your group have to speak one by one. individual interview: What did you achieve today? why do you want to work for three?   Answer Question

Research and Insight Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

One of the nicest interviews I've had. The interviewers created a very positive, relaxed atmosphere but asked challenging questions. The internal recruiter updated me regularly on the progress of my application and then provided me with robust feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges of being an in-house researcher?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application followed by a phone interview then face to face interview with the store manager. Phone interview was around 20 minutes long and the face to face around half an hour.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Where I worked, I had the choice of 3 locations and surprisingly didn't choose the one closest to me, I chose a bigger store that I felt was more suited to what I wanted and had more progression opportunities