Three Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Three in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online via indeed. Standard application with a few scenario questions. Received a phone call around 3 weeks later saying they would like to organise a telephone interview. Telephone interview was mainly competency questions about your experience etc. The interviewer basically told me I had passed at the end but said I would know for definite in a few days. Got back in touch with me and organised a store interview with the manager of the store I was applying for. This interview lasted around 45 minutes, mainly competency questions again but In more detail than the telephone interview. Then at the I had to kind of sell an app to the manager, an app you use on your phone. I chose instagram. Once the interview finished I received a phone call 6 days later saying I had got the job. And I started straight away on the Monday!

Interview Questions

• questions about your experience really. competency questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First you have the phone interview, pretty straight forward questions not too difficult, if you are successful they do a credit check first before getting back to you with an interview date. In this instance i got asked to come in for a group assessment morning, was a pretty relaxed couple of hours really enjoyable. You introduce yourself and then do a group task followed by individual interviews with the store managers. Overall a good positive day.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scunthorpe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Three (Scunthorpe, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online on a Tuesday after an Indeed.com advert, got a phone call the next day on the wednesday saying my CV was shortlisted and to organize a telephone interview. I had the interview at 12.30 the same day and the lady on the phone said she would be happy to take me to the next part of the process which was a one on one interview with the store manager. She said they had to carry out a Credit check and this would talk a few days so she organized my interview for the Monday. The interview was relaxed and easy to talk which was nice. The manager took a photocopy of my passport and told me If I was successful to be available Monday! (So this sounded good!) He also said I would find out by Wednesday if I has got the job or not. I waited with my phone in hand on the wednesday but still no call, so I assumed I wasn't successful. But on Thursday morning I got a call asking about my experience and she then went on to tell me I had the job and I start on Monday! Very good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a sale?   1 Answer
    • how do you know when you have delivered good customer service?   1 Answer
    • good points and bad points   2 Answers
    • how would your friends describe you   1 Answer
    • tell me about a time....   Answer Question
    • What do you know about 3   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, but well over minimum wage and great bonuses!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call a week after applying to book a telephone interview. After the telephone interview they said the would call if I was shortlistened. after two weeks they called me back for a face to face interview. Group interview very easy going very fun and no need to be nervous at all!! They said we would know if we were successful in a week but 2 days after I got a call saying I got the job and I'm starting in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied online on three website first i did the online assessment then telephonic interview and then they calld me for a group and individual interview. The process almost took 4-5 weeks. There were about six managers who were conducting these activities they all shared their experiences in three. All were very friendly and sharing jokes just to make us feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• compentency questions what do you know about three? Brand Group assessment: They give you a scenario where they ask you to give presentation with your group. All in your group have to speak one by one. individual interview: What did you achieve today? why do you want to work for three?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Three (Leeds, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Informal chat based on CV, followed by some scenario and competency based questions. Prior to this I had to do a video interview in which similar competency questions were asked and given a 1 minute time limit to speak.

Interview Questions

• Asked about teamwork and whether I can demonstrate any examples of teamwork and working to targets.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application followed by a phone interview then face to face interview with the store manager. Phone interview was around 20 minutes long and the face to face around half an hour.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Where I worked, I had the choice of 3 locations and surprisingly didn't choose the one closest to me, I chose a bigger store that I felt was more suited to what I wanted and had more progression opportunities

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call 2 weeks later to book a phone interview. Had a phone interview the next day. The interviewer gave some basic info about the company and the role, and then asked several questions. Afterwards I was told that I'd hear from them by next week.

Interview Questions

• Experience in retail or sales. A time that you went out of your way to help a customer. A time you were happy to work as part of a team. How would you keep up to date with latest devices, gadgets? Favourite brand.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Three.

Interview

My interview was pretty simple. First online application.....Second telephone interview. ...and then 1 on 1 and then I have got a job. Friendly people. Great atmosphere. Simple basic questions. However right now its my journey to learn how this work. So I wish you all same atmosphere on interview what I had.

Interview Questions

• Your 3 best and worst skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was pretty fine. Very friendly atmosphere and so polite.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Three (Northampton, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was absolutely fine and quite simple and easy. Manager was very friendly, she started to tell some story out of her life, which made relax a little bit and I nailed it! People working over here is really cool! I love this place so far!!