Three Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Three in August 2014.

Online Application filled out Weds, Telephone interview Thursday, Face to Face Interview Monday. All very smooth, made me feel at ease. Telephone interview was very informal as was face to face. Also had to agree on the telephone interview before I could be put forward for a face to face interview. Interviewer on the phone kept me up to date and well informed regarding stages.

Interview Questions
  • Talking through examples of scenarios on the phone interview on when I had gone above and beyond the customers expectations from a customer service point of view.   Answer Question
no negotiation on salary, but able to negotiate working pattern, ie what days I wanted to work

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Three in May 2014.

I applied online on three.co.uk, got a call after two days asking me for a telephone screening interview, then I had a face to face interview after 4 days and they I got the reply after two day's of yes. and I joined the next day.
    The whole process took around 2 weeks, pretty quick.

Interview Questions
    Very easy and straight to Point.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Three in May 2013.

Quite unprofessional if I should say. Had completed a questionnaire online, was called twice while on holiday and nobody left a message. No emails sent to notify they'd selected me for a job interview, third time they rang they left a message saying that if I didn't reply they'd have given the job to someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Usual questions about why you'd like to work there and about experience. To be honest, the AM who interviewed me seemed to prefer to talk about herself a lot more than she was interested in hearing about me. What a great start. Haha.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, salary is fixed with bonus scheme changing every now and then.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stafford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Three in August 2011.

The interviews are very basic...Structured with questions for competencies such as..Describe a time when...?, Tell me when you showed this...? etc. Have prepared some answers to basic competencies sales, customer service and team work! This is a very hard sales role and after working there a year I have no desire to work for Three again. The managers are unethical and expect you to bend over backwards and pretty much drag people off the street to buy a phone! The commission structure is good and its easy money if you are based in a busy store. Its a typical sales environment for people hungry for money with no ethics. I am far too nice and didn't like the environment hence why I left.

Interview Questions

Worked for Three? Contribute to the Community!