Three Ships Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Three Ships

Vice President of Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Three Ships (Raleigh, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Question: How many golf balls can you fit in a school bus?
    After answering, the interviewer seemed confused by my answer, as if he had searched on the internet how Microsoft interviews people, and tried to emulate, but forgot to read the answer, or the importance of the answering process.

Interview Questions

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three Ships (Raleigh, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

A gentleman from sales called me and did a first round screening. Gaging what my interests were in sales. Why I wanted to join TSM. As well as informing me that the position will be tough making 60+ dials per day trying to generate leads for the team. You need me to be enthusiastic and excited about sales and quickly show why you are a good candidate for a TSM position. "Sell yourself...otherwise no one will do it for you."

A face to face interview with three to four other members of the sales team reviewed your resume' was the next step. If the team thought you maybe a good fit then you moved to the next step. "Build rapport with team...this is a fit in or get out kind of interview." At the end of the interview you have to do a trial cold call to book a meeting given a scenario on a page (My scenario was to call a financial firm to get them to book a meeting to discuss digital marketing strategies). It is ok to struggle. This is to show that you can handle the pressure and think quick on your fit.

Call with the CEO. You have to impress him. He is very smart and will through curve ball questions to test how quickly you can think on your feet.

1 on 1 interview with the President. If you made it this far you basically have the job. You need to keep doing the same things. Be confident, smart, basically everything the previous 'gates' saw in you.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview you have to do a trial cold call to book a meeting given a scenario on a page (My scenario was to call a financial firm to get them to book a meeting to discuss digital marketing strategies).   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available. It is a start up and they had to stick with their budget.