Three

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Three in February 2015.

Applied online for a position, recieved an email within the next week saying I had been moved forward to a phone interview which was already booked. passed the phone interview, booked in for a face to face interview. Called the next day to say I had got the job! start soon hopefully. Overall really pleasant recruiting process, everyone was very friendly and you could tell they enjoyed working for three.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate days available and preferable location. Wage is non-negotiable but is pretty amazing for sales associate position anyway.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Three in November 2014.

Online form to fill in, contacted within hours to book telephone interview and then had the telephone interview a few days later.

Questions are as follows:

Looking at your CV, tell me about your previous sales role/s?

Tell me about a time that you delivered good customer service?

Tell me about a time that you've been proud of team effort?

Can you tell me how you would keep up to date with the latest technology news, etc?

Interview Questions
    • Regarding brand awareness, what is your favourite brand and why? (Keep tech focused, remember it's a tech business)   View Answer

They cancelled the position, but I was invited to Face-to-Face interview

Customer Relations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three.

Far too drawn out and complicated. Why have a telephone interview and a telephone role play? Turn around time to long. Plus Recruitment Advisor never responds to your questions.

None - Take it or Leave it

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Three in September 2014.

First interview was with the store manager via telephone. He told me at the end of the call that he thought I was the right person for the job and invited me to a face to face interview a week later.

When I turned up, the room had 5 other people sat there. I was then told it was a group interview and that we was waiting for 2 other candidates before starting.

When we started, we was all introduced, we had 2 store managers, an area manager (who didn't put his phone down once) and the head of HR who led the interview.

First part of the interview was to go in a separate room with a manager for a one on one interview. He asked the usual questions about my past experience and how I'd deal with certain situations in the workplace.

Then we all had 20 minutes to write down the main aspects of selling (customer care, product knowledge etc). We then had 15 minutes to discuss with the other candidates which aspects was the most important. Finally we each had to do a 10 minute presentation on one aspect in front of the group.

We was then sent home and I found out the next day that I had been successful.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations on wages but I did have a say on which hours/days that I could work

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Three in August 2014.

Online Application filled out Weds, Telephone interview Thursday, Face to Face Interview Monday. All very smooth, made me feel at ease. Telephone interview was very informal as was face to face. Also had to agree on the telephone interview before I could be put forward for a face to face interview. Interviewer on the phone kept me up to date and well informed regarding stages.

Interview Questions
    • Talking through examples of scenarios on the phone interview on when I had gone above and beyond the customers expectations from a customer service point of view.   Answer Question
    no negotiation on salary, but able to negotiate working pattern, ie what days I wanted to work

Head of Channel Resourcing and Training Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Three.

Usually meet a recruitment person and a hiring manager. Sometimes role plays and presentations depending on the job. The application process was pretty straightforward. Three is very keen on finding out whether you are a good cultural fit and so expect not to just talk about your technical skills and achievements

Interview Questions
    • Those that focus on how you do your work rather than what you do - Three are very keen on eeking out whether you are a good cultural fit   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three in May 2014.

I applied online on three.co.uk, got a call after two days asking me for a telephone screening interview, then I had a face to face interview after 4 days and they I got the reply after two day's of yes. and I joined the next day.
    The whole process took around 2 weeks, pretty quick.

Interview Questions
    Very easy and straight to Point.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Three in May 2013.

Quite unprofessional if I should say. Had completed a questionnaire online, was called twice while on holiday and nobody left a message. No emails sent to notify they'd selected me for a job interview, third time they rang they left a message saying that if I didn't reply they'd have given the job to someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Usual questions about why you'd like to work there and about experience. To be honest, the AM who interviewed me seemed to prefer to talk about herself a lot more than she was interested in hearing about me. What a great start. Haha.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, salary is fixed with bonus scheme changing every now and then.

Online Product Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Three.

2 Stage interview - relatively free form discussions. The biggest issue is the discrepancy between the internal perceptions and descriptions of things and the view to someone from the outside.

Three is a company defined by earnest denial and re-interpretation, they honestly seem to believe the perceptions they espouse but i would suggest that makes them no more true.

Do not take things are they are described

Interview Questions
    Easy - Three are decent in their conduct during interview and post interview steps

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Three in January 2012.

You have to apply on the three website, on which you need to pass some evaluation for your cv to move forward. Now your cv is reviewed by the store manager or the assistant store manager who filter out the right candidates for the interview. First you have a telephonic interview and if passed then a final face to face interview. It is crucial to answer a lot about sales, customer service, cross selling etc. You will have a 3 months probationary period if you passed the interview.

Interview Questions
    • It is not a tough interview to crack. Just need to be prepared as most of it is situation based behavioral interview. Definitely be prepared as to what you know about the company its products and the positive points of the company.   Answer Question
    It is fixed very little scope for negotiation but depends on the candidate.