Three

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Head of Channel Resourcing and Training Interview

Head of Channel Resourcing and Training

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Three.

Interview Details – Usually meet a recruitment person and a hiring manager. Sometimes role plays and presentations depending on the job. The application process was pretty straightforward. Three is very keen on finding out whether you are a good cultural fit and so expect not to just talk about your technical skills and achievements

Interview Question – Those that focus on how you do your work rather than what you do - Three are very keen on eeking out whether you are a good cultural fit   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Three in May 2013.

Interview Details – Quite unprofessional if I should say. Had completed a questionnaire online, was called twice while on holiday and nobody left a message. No emails sent to notify they'd selected me for a job interview, third time they rang they left a message saying that if I didn't reply they'd have given the job to someone else.

Interview Question – Usual questions about why you'd like to work there and about experience. To be honest, the AM who interviewed me seemed to prefer to talk about herself a lot more than she was interested in hearing about me. What a great start. Haha.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, salary is fixed with bonus scheme changing every now and then.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Three in January 2012.

Interview Details – You have to apply on the three website, on which you need to pass some evaluation for your cv to move forward. Now your cv is reviewed by the store manager or the assistant store manager who filter out the right candidates for the interview. First you have a telephonic interview and if passed then a final face to face interview. It is crucial to answer a lot about sales, customer service, cross selling etc. You will have a 3 months probationary period if you passed the interview.

Interview Question – It is not a tough interview to crack. Just need to be prepared as most of it is situation based behavioral interview. Definitely be prepared as to what you know about the company its products and the positive points of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is fixed very little scope for negotiation but depends on the candidate.

Online Product Development Manager Interview

Online Product Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Three.

Interview Details – 2 Stage interview - relatively free form discussions. The biggest issue is the discrepancy between the internal perceptions and descriptions of things and the view to someone from the outside.

Three is a company defined by earnest denial and re-interpretation, they honestly seem to believe the perceptions they espouse but i would suggest that makes them no more true.

Do not take things are they are described

Interview Question – Dont recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy - Three are decent in their conduct during interview and post interview steps

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Stafford, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Three in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interviews are very basic...Structured with questions for competencies such as..Describe a time when...?, Tell me when you showed this...? etc. Have prepared some answers to basic competencies sales, customer service and team work! This is a very hard sales role and after working there a year I have no desire to work for Three again. The managers are unethical and expect you to bend over backwards and pretty much drag people off the street to buy a phone! The commission structure is good and its easy money if you are based in a busy store. Its a typical sales environment for people hungry for money with no ethics. I am far too nice and didn't like the environment hence why I left.

Interview Question – What are the worst things about your personality?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Grantham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Three in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process required you to relay previous skills, identify sales skills and the ability to record these sales. Any figures were handy, you have to show energy and passion. This is key to ensure you are able to create a great working environment.

Interview Question – Why have you chosen Three   View Answer

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Lowestoft, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Three in April 2011.

Interview Details – Internal interview informal process.

Interview Question – List three words at your worst?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Three in July 2010.

Interview Details – laid back and informal - was running late which gave me an insight into the culture at the office.

Interview Question – Can you give me a presentation on 3 killer features (made up by you) of a new product we should be launching?   Answer Question

Worked for Three? Contribute to the Community!