Three Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call 2 weeks later to book a phone interview. Had a phone interview the next day.

The interviewer gave some basic info about the company and the role, and then asked several questions. Afterwards I was told that I'd hear from them by next week.

Interview Questions

• Experience in retail or sales.

A time that you went out of your way to help a customer.

A time you were happy to work as part of a team.

How would you keep up to date with latest devices, gadgets?

Favourite brand.

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Three.

Interview

My interview was pretty simple. First online application.....Second telephone interview. ...and then 1 on 1 and then I have got a job. Friendly people. Great atmosphere. Simple basic questions. However right now its my journey to learn how this work. So I wish you all same atmosphere on interview what I had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything was pretty fine. Very friendly atmosphere and so polite.

Customer Relations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very decent interview and quick at getting back to you. Need to be prepared though because the questions are pretty intense! As long as you prepare then you will be fine. Be confident and show them that you are the one for the role, starts off with a short role play then leads to a one to one interview. They make it a good experience and can have a bit of banter too.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Three (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online for a position, recieved an email within the next week saying I had been moved forward to a phone interview which was already booked. passed the phone interview, booked in for a face to face interview. Called the next day to say I had got the job! start soon hopefully. Overall really pleasant recruiting process, everyone was very friendly and you could tell they enjoyed working for three.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate days available and preferable location. Wage is non-negotiable but is pretty amazing for sales associate position anyway.

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Quite comfy interview with some technical questions, the guy reminded me immediately after my presentation started that too much time is gone just to put pressure although he didn't knew himself how many minutes have gone. So beware if someone falsely put pressure to ruin the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Three in November 2014.

Interview

Online form to fill in, contacted within hours to book telephone interview and then had the telephone interview a few days later.

Questions are as follows:

Looking at your CV, tell me about your previous sales role/s?

Tell me about a time that you delivered good customer service?

Tell me about a time that you've been proud of team effort?

Can you tell me how you would keep up to date with the latest technology news, etc?

Interview Questions

• Regarding brand awareness, what is your favourite brand and why? (Keep tech focused, remember it's a tech business)   1 Answer

They cancelled the position, but I was invited to Face-to-Face interview

Customer Relations Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Far too drawn out and complicated. Why have a telephone interview and a telephone role play? Turn around time to long. Plus Recruitment Advisor never responds to your questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - Take it or Leave it

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Three (Liverpool, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview was with the store manager via telephone. He told me at the end of the call that he thought I was the right person for the job and invited me to a face to face interview a week later.

When I turned up, the room had 5 other people sat there. I was then told it was a group interview and that we was waiting for 2 other candidates before starting.

When we started, we was all introduced, we had 2 store managers, an area manager (who didn't put his phone down once) and the head of HR who led the interview.

First part of the interview was to go in a separate room with a manager for a one on one interview. He asked the usual questions about my past experience and how I'd deal with certain situations in the workplace.

Then we all had 20 minutes to write down the main aspects of selling (customer care, product knowledge etc). We then had 15 minutes to discuss with the other candidates which aspects was the most important. Finally we each had to do a 10 minute presentation on one aspect in front of the group.

We was then sent home and I found out the next day that I had been successful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations on wages but I did have a say on which hours/days that I could work

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Three in August 2014.

Interview

Online Application filled out Weds, Telephone interview Thursday, Face to Face Interview Monday. All very smooth, made me feel at ease. Telephone interview was very informal as was face to face. Also had to agree on the telephone interview before I could be put forward for a face to face interview. Interviewer on the phone kept me up to date and well informed regarding stages.

Interview Questions

• Talking through examples of scenarios on the phone interview on when I had gone above and beyond the customers expectations from a customer service point of view.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation on salary, but able to negotiate working pattern, ie what days I wanted to work

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Three.

Interview

Usually meet a recruitment person and a hiring manager. Sometimes role plays and presentations depending on the job. The application process was pretty straightforward. Three is very keen on finding out whether you are a good cultural fit and so expect not to just talk about your technical skills and achievements

Interview Questions

• Those that focus on how you do your work rather than what you do - Three are very keen on eeking out whether you are a good cultural fit   Answer Question