ThruPoint Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ThruPoint

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ThruPoint (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

My biggest complaint was not Cisco but rather how unprofessional Thrupoint was with the process. Right off the bat they seemed extremely focused on securing a lower billing rate which I found to be quiet irritating. They actually kept calling me and insisting I commit to a lower rate which I found strange and unprofessional. After the interview with Cisco they would not return any of my call or emails and provided no feedback. Not a company I recommend working for at all. Concerned only with money from day 1.

Interview Questions

• Huge line of questioning around budget. I felt like I was interviewing to be a CPA not a PM   Answer Question
    • How do you build a critical path   Answer Question

Network Transport Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ThruPoint (New York, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

The interview process was a 1:1 interview at the clients location.

Developer Interview

Interview

Face to face interview and tests.