Thrust Interactive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Game Development Intern Interview

Game Development Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Thrust Interactive in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had met several employees and the CEO previously on a couple occasions. At one point I simply inquired about possible internships in the future, which turned into email conversations to get a date for the interview, which turned into a pleasant walk to lunch with the interview taking place both on the walk and at the destination. The interviewers (two briefly then one was called away) were very knowledgeable. They inquired about past experience, knowledge/skills, the usual. Then they presented me with a few possible projects, asking which I would be interested in.

Interview Question – What would you like to eat?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Thrust Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thrust Interactive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thrust Interactive employees and interview candidates.