ThyssenKrupp Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.9

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Received an email and phone call about interest in position. Scheduled a phone screen interview. Told that it would be forwarded to hiring manager. Received phone call and email about scheduling a one-on-one interview. Time between screen and interview set up was two days. Original contact to one-on-one interview was approximately 7 days.

Interview Questions

• Given an overview of the business how it fits into the ThyssenKrupp AG infrastructure. Asked about what I knew of Thysssen and why want to join. Asked to tell me about myself. Asked about bulk modulus as they mainly hire mechanical engineers and I am a ceramic engineer. Asked to demonstrate the ability to draw diagrams.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Very professional staff, very nice office setting with open floor plan. the open plan created great communication between office employees. office is central to city, very nice staffing.

Interview Questions

• favorite movie. i did not expect that at all, honestly never though i would be asked that in a interview.   Answer Question

Other position

Entry Level Interview

Interview

Behavioral, situation questions

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Was brought in by a consulting company. I was converted to full-time at 6 months. I went to one in-person interview and recieved a call within thirty minutes offering me the job. They waste no time if they want you.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to interview for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wanted more than I was offered. I asked for more and got more.

Forge Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp (Danville, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

I went through a military only staffing agency. I was interviewed by the plant manager and engineer manager in a phone interview and then an in-person interview. After that I had to take several tests to prove my knowledge and my skills. This was followed by a drug screening. They now do very in-depth physicals.

Interview Questions

• I was given a blueprint and was asked to decipher some measurements. I was also asked how I'd go about troubleshooting a specific problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a union position and so there was no negotiation. I was able to negotiate a hotel room for 2 weeks while I apartment hunted.

Elevator Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp (Tampa, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

Manager called,we talked. He asked me to come in the next day for a apptitude test. After i took test,he gave me documents for the drug test,and sent me to lab.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp.

Interview

in Campus interview first aptitude test in ehich technical questions are azked. preaparing for gate may help... then Group discussion 10 people at a time... then personal and technical interview...

Ingenieur Automatisierungstechnik/Instrumentierung Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

-Es gab eine schnelle Antwort auf Bewerbung
    -Die Rückmeldung nach Vorstellungsgespräch erfolgte fristgerecht und rechtzeitig
    -Zuerst fand ein Gespräch mit dem Abteilungsleiter statt und danach mit dem Fachgruppenleiter.
    -ein kleiner Rundgang durch das Firmengelände war auch drin.
    -das Gespräch dauerte fast zwei Stunden.
    -Erklärung des Standorts, der Aufgaben und der Firma insgesamt.
    -Es erfolgte eine Prüfung der notwendigen Motivation und Eignung durch Fragen

Interview Questions

• -Warum haben Sie sich bei uns beworben?
      -Frage nach Noten des Abiturzeugnis statt Diplomzeugnis!
      -Wieso ist es ihr Traumjob?
      -Frage, wieso ich die technische Schiene gewählt habe.
      -Frage nach der Motivation für den Job

Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Personal interview with a panel of head of departments and the selected candidate will be interviewed by the plant head along with DGM HR.

The interview process is very transparent and the questions asked are to judge the compatibility of the person to the position available at the company. Some general quant/ logical reasoning questions will be asked along with questions about internships, engineering background etc.

Terminplaner Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ThyssenKrupp.

Interview

FIrst Interview - direct with HOD. started of with introdiutcion of company and the head of department. FOllowed by Noramal questions like your experience, skills, whats your goal, which projects you worked on, what did you learn in studies about subject matter. S
    Second INterview - is going to take place. It will be head of division and HR alonwith an english test.

Interview Questions

• How many more months are you planning to apply in Germany, if you did not get this job?   Answer Question