ThyssenKrupp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at ThyssenKrupp

Interview Details – Very professional staff, very nice office setting with open floor plan. the open plan created great communication between office employees. office is central to city, very nice staffing.

Interview Question – favorite movie. i did not expect that at all, honestly never though i would be asked that in a interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other position

Interview Question – questions about the industry   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Project Management
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp.

Interview Details – Was brought in by a consulting company. I was converted to full-time at 6 months. I went to one in-person interview and recieved a call within thirty minutes offering me the job. They waste no time if they want you.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to interview for this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wanted more than I was offered. I asked for more and got more.

Forge Team Member Interview

Forge Team Member
Danville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp in September 2008.

Interview Details – I went through a military only staffing agency. I was interviewed by the plant manager and engineer manager in a phone interview and then an in-person interview. After that I had to take several tests to prove my knowledge and my skills. This was followed by a drug screening. They now do very in-depth physicals.

Interview Question – I was given a blueprint and was asked to decipher some measurements. I was also asked how I'd go about troubleshooting a specific problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a union position and so there was no negotiation. I was able to negotiate a hotel room for 2 weeks while I apartment hunted.

Elevator Helper Interview

Elevator Helper
Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp in August 2008.

Interview Details – Manager called,we talked. He asked me to come in the next day for a apptitude test. After i took test,he gave me documents for the drug test,and sent me to lab.

Interview Question – Do you smoke pot?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – No.

Mechanical Internship Interview

Mechanical Internship
Dortmund (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp in December 2013.

Interview Details – After selection of my resume,I got offer to face a personal interview from Mrs. Justina Barbara, HR. But due to my busy schedule i, requested to fix an appointment for any other day and accepted my request.

Interview Question – why did you left your previous job and doing masters. I tried to convince but, i think they did understood my point.   Answer Question

Blast Oxygen Furnace Technician Interview

Blast Oxygen Furnace Technician
Düsseldorf (Germany)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp in April 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward, they contact you a couple of days after you send in your CV. They clarify a few things on the phone, no technical questions. The second Interview is probably in Dusseldorf, maybe they have offices elsewhere too. You have a small board sitting in front of you, mostly supervisors asking you about the LD process and Thyssen`s history.

Interview Question – I was surprised how technical the questions were. Normally the majority of what they ask is taken care of by the automated computer system, such as smelting temperatures, TRT pressure indicators, CDQ battery maintenance.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was accepted to Salzgitter with a more competitive salary

Development Engineer Interview

Development Engineer
Eschen (Liechtenstein)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and had an invitation for an interview a week later. The hiring process includes a first interview where you get assess for the first time. If that is positive you'll get a second invitation where you'll get a job offer and the terms of the contract as well as the salary, benefits will be discussed.

Interview Question – Why did you have to leave your former employer

Do you have any weaknesses that could negatively affect this job opportunity?
  Answer Question

First Line Support Technician Interview

First Line Support Technician
Cradley Heath, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp in October 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly straight forward two round interview process consisting of technical test and interview with two senior company employees

Interview Question – N/A   View Answer

Lead Electrical Engineer Interview

Lead Electrical Engineer

Interview Details – Interview process was very easy and works well at the end. Just ask about previous employer and responsibilities

Negotiation Details – Good experience and easy to convince

Worked for ThyssenKrupp? Contribute to the Community!