ThyssenKrupp Materials

Interviews for Top Jobs at ThyssenKrupp Materials

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp Materials.

2 Rounds of interview, all were technical and based on experience. No formal HR Interview

Interview Questions
    Not much. Very less paid vacation.

Materials Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calvert, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp Materials in September 2011.

Received call from company recruiter. Phone interview set-up and completed 1 week later. In person interview setup around my schedule which took 2 weeks to complete. In person interview lasted about 45 minutes. Lunch was setup as well as tour of the facility. During this time, I took notice of great employee moral, and knowledge base of the employees. Before the end of the week the company called to negotiate Salary and offer letter was given. I was able to think about the decision over a weekend. Start date was based upon my terms. Offer was accepted.

Interview Questions
    • How would someone describe your overall job performance?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calvert, AL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp Materials in August 2010.

I was called by a recruiter and had a phone interview, 3 days later was emailed an invitation to set up a onsite interview. Interview only lasted about 1 hour with 5 people asking questions.It was too short, I did not have time to sell myself well. After the interview it took over 60 days to receive a response as to weather I received the position I applied for.