ThyssenKrupp Stainless Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp Stainless in April 2012.

The position was for an Internship so they basically went over my past experiences with other companies and asked me what i did over there and some cross questioning, all the people in the Panel were very nice and friendly but they would most likely(in my opinion) only hire you if you actually do have some kind of professional experience

Interview Questions

Continuous Improvement Specialist Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp Stainless in December 2011.

The team at the Calvert location is very busy and it took weeks to schedule the initial phone interview but the interview was very straightforward and worthwhile once it happened. Once the telephone interview took place they quickly scheduled an on-site interview and a decision was made quickly.

Interview Questions
    There was little negotiating because both sides had communicated most expectations up front. I was very pleased that TK was able to respond positively to my only request not in the initial offer. I would suggest that for this culture that a candidate be open about their expectations up front rather than use the traditional technique of avoiding saying what you want in hopes of getting more. This team seemed to appreciate an open communication style.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ThyssenKrupp Stainless

Worked for ThyssenKrupp Stainless? Contribute to the Community!