ThyssenKrupp Stainless

Unclaimed Profile

ThyssenKrupp Stainless Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ThyssenKrupp Stainless

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp Stainless in April 2012.

Interview

The position was for an Internship so they basically went over my past experiences with other companies and asked me what i did over there and some cross questioning, all the people in the Panel were very nice and friendly but they would most likely(in my opinion) only hire you if you actually do have some kind of professional experience

Interview Questions

Continuous Improvement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ThyssenKrupp Stainless in December 2011.

Interview

The team at the Calvert location is very busy and it took weeks to schedule the initial phone interview but the interview was very straightforward and worthwhile once it happened. Once the telephone interview took place they quickly scheduled an on-site interview and a decision was made quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little negotiating because both sides had communicated most expectations up front. I was very pleased that TK was able to respond positively to my only request not in the initial offer. I would suggest that for this culture that a candidate be open about their expectations up front rather than use the traditional technique of avoiding saying what you want in hopes of getting more. This team seemed to appreciate an open communication style.