ThyssenKrupp Stainless

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp Stainless in April 2012.

Interview Details – The position was for an Internship so they basically went over my past experiences with other companies and asked me what i did over there and some cross questioning, all the people in the Panel were very nice and friendly but they would most likely(in my opinion) only hire you if you actually do have some kind of professional experience

Interview Question – What would you think is one bad thing about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Continuous Improvement Specialist Interview

Continuous Improvement Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp Stainless in December 2011.

Interview Details – The team at the Calvert location is very busy and it took weeks to schedule the initial phone interview but the interview was very straightforward and worthwhile once it happened. Once the telephone interview took place they quickly scheduled an on-site interview and a decision was made quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was little negotiating because both sides had communicated most expectations up front. I was very pleased that TK was able to respond positively to my only request not in the initial offer. I would suggest that for this culture that a candidate be open about their expectations up front rather than use the traditional technique of avoiding saying what you want in hopes of getting more. This team seemed to appreciate an open communication style.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ThyssenKrupp Stainless? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ThyssenKrupp Stainless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ThyssenKrupp Stainless employees and interview candidates.