ThyssenKrupp Steel USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Manager Interview

Maintenance Manager
Mobile, AL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 8 months - interviewed at ThyssenKrupp Steel USA.

Interview Details – Hiring process here is very long and drawn out. I was from out of town and they flew me in 3 times. I interviewed over the phone quite a few times also. It did not seem like they were very organized about the interviews. They have knowledgable people asking specific questions. Hard techinical interview.

Interview Question – Hard techincal interview. But all the rest of the questions were the same as other places. What would you do if you had a employee that was not following the safety proceedures?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another job by the time they wanted to give me an offer. The time frame between when the last interview was and the offer was about 3 months.

Worked for ThyssenKrupp Steel USA? Contribute to the Community!