TiVo

www.tivo.com

TiVo Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TiVo.

I sent my resume and received the phone call for the first interview with in 20 mins. I was not ready for it at all. I was asked a few questions about java. I received a call an hour later scheduling the second interview for the next day. That interview was more personal questions about me and my experience with java.

Interview Questions
  • How would you access a database in java?
    What is an application server?
    Which is more important, software or hardware?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TiVo

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alviso, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alviso, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at TiVo in May 2011.

Recruiter from staffing agency (Ultimate Staffing) responded to my online application via phone call. After a brief conversation the recruiter set an appointment for in-person interview. Had interview with the Director of the department. Calm environment, reviewed resume, and asked a few personality questions. Interview lasted 40 minutes. Received call from recruiter two days later saying the position had been filled.

Interview Questions
    • Name a type of software or application that I might not be familiar with and tell me how TiVo could implement it.   Answer Question