TiVo QA Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2014

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TiVo.

After a phone interview with recruiter, I had one face-to-face interview with hiring manager and permanent team co-workers (team mixing contractors and employees). Questions were reflecting previous experience directly related to the job: technologies, methodology of work as well as working style. The interview between 60 and 90 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • During the face-to-face interview with the team, a strange question came around those lines, something I had never heard before: A week ago, we had to pass on a candidate who did not satisfy our requirements. How can you convince us that you have what it takes to fill up this position?   Answer Question
No negotiation with the manager but through HR.

Other Interview Reviews for TiVo

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alviso, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alviso, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at TiVo in August 2011.

First is a phone screening then if that goes well, you schedule an interview. It's good they supply you with directions with TiVo being kind of hidden. The next part of the process is either a 1 on 1 or group interview. The interviews can last all day. Following the interviews, you told that they will give you a call if you got the job.

Interview Questions