TiVo Sales Operations Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TiVo in March 2012.

Had an interview with Tivo and was set up by HR for a phone screening on a Tuesday. The Tivo recruiter didn't call at the scheduled time and just completely blew it off. The next day on Wednesday I got another phone screening interview with the recruiter for Thursday via Jobvite.

On Thursday the recruiter calls 25 minutes late and I mention that we were originally scheduled for Tuesday. She responds with oh well I had some last minute meetings as if that made it okay to just completely blow it off. After going over my background and the job responsibilities she tells me she will schedule a phone interview with the Hiring Manager for the position. She says that she was will me a interview confirmation to tell me when the interview will be.

What do you know? She never sends it and the Hiring Manager just calls me out of the blue when it was unexpected. During the phone interview it was pretty much a full on interview with all the typical questions.

I must say this was probably the worst experience I've ever had with HR.

Interview Questions

Worked for TiVo? Contribute to the Community!